10:00 May 24 ~ 17:00 May 28
9:00 May 31 ~ 23:00 Jun 4
Wire transfer to each student’s virtual account
Course Cancellation and Tuition Refund Announcement
after Course Cancellation*
9:00 ~ 16:30 Jun 13
*Course Registration period for students whose course(s) is cancelled.
after Course Cancellation
9:00 ~ 23:00 Jun 14
Tuition payment deadline for students whose course(s) has been cancelled.
Summer Session Period
Jun 24 ~ Jul 19 (4weeks)
Classes are held 4 days a week. (Mon., Tue., Wed. and Thurs.)
10:00 Jun 19 ~ 23:00 Jul 7
Application for withdrawal should be done at KUPID. See below on further details on withdrawal
2. Course Registration
1) Please log-in to see course list for summer session at http://sugang.korea.ac.kr -> Course Information. Course Information will be available from on May 15.
2) Eligibility : KU undergraduate students, KU students who are on leave of absence and students from domestic credit exchange programs
3) Course Registration: Log-in at http://sugang.korea.ac.kr
KU students: Use student ID no. and Password to log-in
Domestic Exchange Student: Temporary KU ID and Password (last 7 digits of your Resident Registration no.) to log-in
4) Course Offering is based on KU academic operations regulation chapter 4. Regulation on summer/winter session course cancellation is set forth separately.
5) Guidelines for Course(s) and credit transfer
Student can take maximum of 6 credits during the summer/winter session under the
Academic operations regulation Chapter49 section1.
6) Grade(s) show under summer/winter session which counts towards overall GPA in the academic tran.
7) Students on leave of absence are NOT permitted to graduate even if she/he meets the graduation requirement upon the completion of summer/winter session.
8) As for course(s) that require prerequisites, student must have completed required course prerequisites and have a grade before registering for an advanced course.
*Summer/Winter session is offered to students who wish to obtain extra credits outside of regular semester.
*Students are NOT allowed to withdraw for personal reasons after the deadline given its short length of the program. Course Registration (ADD/DROP) is strictly limited to the deadline specified in the table.
*Failure to meet the payment deadline results in the removal of student’s course information. Please be advised that students must follow specified deadlines for summer/winter session schedule.
*Since Spring of 2016, students from Sejong Campus are NOT permitted to repeat a course more than once.
3. Tuition Payment : Wire transfer at HANA bank through individual ‘virtual account’.
4. Announcement of Course Cancellation
Cancellation of courses are notified at KU Portal on Jun 12.
5. Tuition Plan : 1 credit : 107,900KRW 2 credits : 215,800KRW 3credits : 323,700KRW
6. Course Withdrawal
10:00 Jun 19 – 23:00 Jun 23
(Withdrawal before the session commencement)
10:00 Jun 24 – 23:00 Jun 30
2/3 of Tuition Paid
10:00 Jul 1 – 23:00 Jul 7
1/2 of Tuition Paid
Student(s) who wish to withdraw after the tuition payment deadline may receive a refund. Details of refund are as follows;
*Students MUST apply for a withdrawal of course/tuition at PORTAL.
*Refund process takes minimum of 2 weeks which will be wired to an account registered in student records
7. Class Schedule (50min. lecture and 10min. break)
9:00 - 9:50
13:00 - 13:50
10:00 - 10:50
14:00 - 14:50
11:00 - 11:50
15:00 - 15:50
12:00 - 12:50
16:00 - 16:50